A streaming service for all Disney content is called Disney Plus (sometimes spelled Disney+). However, a lot of people have trouble accessing their favourite films and television episodes, particularly those that are available abroad where Disney+ isn’t currently available. You can find out how to resolve the Disney Plus Error code 73 in this post and take advantage of your daily dosage of Disney-related content.
Method 1: Turn off your VPN
A VPN connection is the most likely culprit behind Disneyplus Error code 73. The website tries to identify VPN connections in order to safeguard region-locked material; if it does, an error screen will appear anytime you attempt to view a video or movie.
The quickest solution to resolve error number 73 if you’re using a VPN is to momentarily deactivate your VPN. If Disneyplus.com/begin is accessible where you are, this shouldn’t be a problem, and you should be able to continue watching material on the website.
- First of all, click on Windows + R keys on the keypad. This is going to bring up the Run Utility.
- Then, type Control and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This will launch the classic Control Panel application.
- Select Network Connections by clicking. Your VPN connection should be listed in the new pop-up window.
- By highlighting its symbol, choose the VPN that you are now using.
- In the Network Tasks menu, select the “Change settings of this connection” link.
- Click Uninstall under the Networking option at the top of the window. To turn off the VPN, simply press the Yes button.
- Try to access Disney+ content after successfully turning off your VPN to see if error code 72 reappears.
Method 2: Turn on location services
To submit the essential information for verification, you might need to allow your location services if you’re using a smartphone to access Disney Plus content. This can be accomplished in one of two ways, depending on your smartphone.
Steps to Allow location services on iPhone
- Directly, go to the settings icon,
- There you will find the option Privacy.
- After that, you will see the option Location Services.
- Lastly, there you will find a button to turn it on by clicking on it. And it will turn green. That’s it by doing these steps you will be able to access your Disney+ content.
Steps to Allow location services on Android
- Firstly, Open Settings on your mobile phone.
- Then, click on Security & Privacy option. There you will find Location access.
- Ensure that, the Access my location toggle is set to On.
- Lastly, After completing this, you will be able to access your Disney+ content on your Android phone.